3M™ Daylight Redirecting Film
- Brighten up your building with natural light with an effective daylighting solution
- Bring light into the room as deep as 40 feet from the window
- Give your tenants and customers the gift of natural light, window film redirects as much as 80% of light onto the ceiling, promoting increased productivity and purchasing behavior
- Save on electricity and enjoy better, natural lighting
- Winner of Architectural Record “Record Products 2014” Facades Winner
The 3M Daylight Redirecting Film is an innovative product known for using micro-replication to redirect incoming light. This window film is effective for redirecting sunlight; rays that would have originally hit the floor, a few feet from the window, are now routed on to the ceiling. This can light up a room as deep as 40 feet from the window.
We are proud to announce 3M Daylight Redirecting Film as the winner of Architectural Record “Record Product 2014” Facades Winner. This is due, in part, to the “micro-replication” technology which can harness microscopic structures to redirect as much as 80% of light up onto the ceiling. A plethora of natural light has been reported to increase productivity and purchasing behavior while decreasing the need for electric lighting.